This page explains how to create a client account and then request a free Device Cloud trial which covers manual and automated testing powered by TestChameleonTM.
1. Create client account
If you already have an client account, please login and proceed with step 2.
- Go to https://nest.testbirds.com/#client, fill out the registration form and click the "Register as client" button to send it.
- Go to your email inbox and click the activation link in the email that you received from Testbirds. This should automatically log you in.
When you are logged in you should see your dashboard, which looks similar to the one on the right.
2. Request a trial
- Click on the "Request trial" button on the top banner. This opens a dialogue panel
- Before you send your request you can write something in the text field e.g. for what purpose you'd like to try out our Device Cloud
- Click on the "Send request" button to submit your request.
- Please wait now, Your request has to be approved by Testbirds. Once approved you will be notified by email.
When your request has been approved, your dashboard should look similar to the one on the right.