On this page we document the changes done in each TeCh Selenium proxy release since version 0.9.4. The newest Selenium proxy version is 1.0.2.
Version 1.0.2 (released on November 15th, 2018)
- Improved device and session expiration timeout handling
- Detection of aborted test cases to improve the handling of the next test case
Version 1.0.1 (released on September 3rd, 2018)
- Automatic video recording is now enabled by default, recording one video per Selenium session
Version 1.0.0 (released on July 31st, 2018)
- Uses Selenium 3 by default, explicit configuration of Selenium 3 is no longer required
- The Selenium proxy now requires Java 8 to run
- You can continue to use version 0.9.5 if you need support for Java 7. Please let us know if you can't upgrade.
Version 0.9.5 (released on June 11th, 2018)
- Compatibility fixes for newer Selenium versions
- Improved error messages on certain failures
- Bugfix to ease testing on simulated iOS devices
Version 0.9.4 (released on April 16th, 2018)
- Improved robustness of the reuse of VMs with identical capabilities only.
- Improved parallel test execution by queuing tests that exceed your concurrent slot capacity or make use of the exact same capabilities. More details explained in Machine Control.
- Enabled new properties to control the expiration timeouts of VMs and Selenium sessions. See Setup.